Dalat the jewel of the
Central Highlands. It is featured by a park-like
environment, with lovely temperature 15°-24°C and sunlight
all year round, which create numerous waterfalls, pinewood
hills, lakes and evergreen forests and gardens
Day 1: DALAT FROM
NORTH TO SOUTH
Or similar hotel
Pick you up at the hotel in Dalat
Visits to the East:
- Dalat railway station: remarkable with its architecture
and its old steam locomotive. If wish, you can take the 7km
train ride to Trai Mat through vegetable farms.
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: 9km east from the center, the most
colorful decorated temple of dalat, caved with tens of
thousands of beer bottles and broken china wares.
Visits to the North: - Lat Village: visit Lat houses and
study Lat culture.
Visits to the South: - Robin Hill: at 1650m, we will get the
whole view of Dalat. And take a cable car to Tuyen Lam Lake,
the nicest lake of Dalat. Truc Lam Zen Monastery: the
largest Zen Monastery of Vietnam.
Visits to the West: - Bao Dai Summer Palace, where the last
Emperor of Vietnam stayed and ruled his Vietnam from 1949 to
1954. Crazy house: display proper art, architecture,
Overnight in Dalat.
Day 2: DALAT WITH BIG FALLS (B)
After breakfast, transfer to visit Pongour Waterfall, one of
the biggest falls of the central highland.
Back to Dalat, you can stop over at Chicken Village if
desire. Visit Datanla waterfall.
In the afternoon, we will take a drive to Lam Dong Museum
housed in a lovely French style villa.
Then we head to the Valley of Love, where you can take one
hour horse riding for nice photos.
Pass by the XQ embroidery house nearby and enjoy the
traditional music performance.
Drop off at the hotel
End of services.
applied for children from 5 to 10 yrs old
- Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
- Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
- Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
Group price policies:
- 5% discount for any groups from 6 to 10 people
- 10% discount for any groups from 11 people or more
- Special promotion: 5% discount for all groups booking from
1 May to 30 September
All the prices are valid in 2011, subject to change without
- Private A/C transportation as in the itinerary
- Local English, French, Chinese speaking guide (other
languages upon request)
- All accommodation on twin share basis with breakfast
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time
- One way train to Trai Mat
- One hour horse riding
- Cable car to Tuyen Lam
- Flight tickets
- Personal expenses for drinks, meals, laundry, phone, etc.
- Travel insurance, Tip.
- Any others not mentioned above